Monday, November 26, 2012

Reporting Week 2 of the Accountability Project

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it also wasn't a loss.  I actually gained .8 of a pound. (I have one of those Weight Watchers scales that tells me ounces.)  But I'm back on track today, except for some Hot Chocolate for Family Home Evening.  Other than that I feel really good about my day.  Here's my report:

Pre-Breakfast:
1 cup warm water with lemon and honey
1 cup water with White Flood
Breakfast:
Kefir Smoothie:  1 cup coconut milk, 1 cup Kefir, 1 cup frozen berries blended together
Post Workout:
1 cup coconut milk
1 scoop Whey Protein
Lunch:
Chicken and Cabbage
Monster energy drink, Zero Calorie, Zero Sugar
Snack:
Activia
Dinner:
Flank Steak
Stir Fry Veggies
Dessert:
1 cup Hot Chocolate
1/3 cup mini marshmallows

Workout Routine:
20 minute Interval run
Lower body weights and abs

Hopefully this week will be more productive.

No comments: