Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Accountability Project

I gave my little experiment a name, the Accountability Project.  It seems pretty obvious, I don't know why it took me 3 days to come up with the idea. 

Can I say that this actually feels like it is impacting me in a positive way?  A friend of mine offered me some kind of brownie brittle, which sounds awesome, but I declined because I didn't want to have to admit it to everyone on my blog that I ate it.  Then when I got home I was faced with doing my workout in the afternoon or taking a nap.  Hannah has Joy School on Monday and Wednesday and I keep trying to motivate myself to workout in the afternoon, but usually I end up snuggling with Hannah and taking a power nap as she watches t.v.  Charlotte still naps in her crib, so it's precious time that I always aggrandize that I'm going to get so much done.  But I usually always end up taking a quick nap, today though I had to get on the treadmill because I knew I was going to have to report.  I always feel better after a workout, but this project was more motivation for me to get down there and get it done.  I guess there is something to this accountability stuff after all.

Here is my 3rd day:

Pre-Breakfast:
1 cup warm water with lemon and honey
 Monster Calorie and Sugar Free
Breakfast:
Apple
Activia
Lunch:
WW Vegetable Soup
Post Workout:
1/2 cup Coconut milk
1/2 cup water
1 scoop Whey protein powder
Snack:
Diet Soda
Dinner:
Rotisserie Chicken - no skin
Salad with low fat dressing
Marinated Mushrooms, olives, garlic and Mozzarella balls
Dessert:
Choffy with FF Coffee creamer

I am aware that Diet Soda isn't a very filling snack, we are low on food, but tomorrow is my shopping day so I plan on loading up on more healthy snacks.

Workout Routine:
20 minute interval run
Lower Body weights

That's my day.

No comments: