Friday, November 16, 2012

My Favorite One






Oh my gosh...what a rush!  So awesome!  I won't go into much detail because I don't want to give anything away, but seriously, this is by far the BEST one!  This one is a far cry from the first movie, which I couldn't get over how horrible it was HERE.  How far we have come, LOL!  I hope to see it again in the movie theaters before it goes to Blu-Ray just to get the reaction from the audience again.
I highly recommend it.

It has been really hard for me to stick with the diet today.  I get this mentality that the weekend is here and therefore it's like a mini vacation and I want to just eat everything!  I am battling a major sweet tooth right now.  Although that may have something to do with the Pumpkin Pie I had in Miriam's 2nd grade classroom.  They did a Thanksgiving party today, and the teacher had the students serve their parents first and I would have felt really awkward turning it down.  Plus, I don't think life is about deprivation ALL the time.  I just wanted to start this project to see if I can find a happy medium, losing the weight but still enjoying good food.  So here is today's report:

Pre-Breakfast:
1 cup warm water, lemon juice and honey
1/2 grapefruit with 1 packet Truvia
Activia
1 cup water with White Flood energy powder (no calorie)
School snack:
Slice of Pumpkin pie
Lunch:
Salad with salmon
FF dressing
Grapes
Snack:
Choffy with 1 packet Truvia and FF creamer
Dinner:
Chicken lettuce wraps - sauteed mushrooms, onions, red bell pepper and garlic in Coconut Oil, add canned chicken and salsa.  Top onto Romaine lettuce leaves, add Light Sour Cream and RF cheese.  Eat like a taco.  Super delicious!

Workout Routine:
Upper body weights

I actually feel like I didn't eat enough today.  I need to do better with my snacks.  Any suggestions on some high protein snacks, maybe with a little bit of probiotics thrown in?  I'm suppose to have 2 servings of probiotics, and I'm finding it hard to get that second one in.  Or just any other kind of healthy snack suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I love 1/2 cup of cottage cheese mixed with yogurt. I buy the big packs of Greek yogurt at Costco. I also like doing 1-2 sticks of string cheese with a piece of fruit, like an apple.