Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ready For Turkey!





Turkey day is almost here, and I am psyched!  We get to enjoy Thanksgiving with friends, and I can't wait to indulge in food and also my blessings.  I've been torn in regards to my diet, one part of me wants to be restrained and eat a scarce share, the other part wants to set up a diving board in my friends dining room and dive head first into pie!  But it is all about appreciating good friends and good food while focusing on the things we are most thankful for.  So I think tomorrow the plan is I am just going to do what feels right and enjoy my day.  I won't be posting my food journal tomorrow, but I will be back on Friday.

In the meantime here is today, Accountability Project Day 10:

Pre-Breakfast:
1 cup warm water, with lemon and honey
1 cup water with White Flood
Breakfast:
Steel Cut Oats with 1/2 cup berries
Activia
Post Workout:
1 cup coconut milk
1 scoop Whey Protein
Lunch:
Grapes
1/2 cup Brown Rice
Ground turkey
Steamed asparagus
Dinner:
Chili
FF Cheese
Lite Cream cheese

Diet soda
Sausage ball (just 1, I had to check for poison...heehee...)

Workout Routine:
20 minute interval run
Upper body weights

No comments: