Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Apple Bandit


This is what I found this morning, a brand new bag of apples with at least half of them eaten on.  My kids LOVE fruit, which is a good thing I guess.  It's just that it's a costly one.  It's much better than fighting with them about chips or candy, it also helps that I don't buy that kind of stuff either. 

Have you seen this thing?  Gymnastics Dora, it's all Hannah wants, and this thing is like the Tickle Me Elmo of 2002!  People are already jacking up the price on Amazon, but Theo found it on line at Wal-Mart for a good price.  I told him to get it, get it NOW!  But he started to do something else and I started to drift off to dream land.  Right before succumbing to slumber, I asked if he got it or not.  He said he was and I was out.  The next day he tells me that apparently it went 'Out of Order' as he was trying to buy it!  I was so upset!  I know we have a few weeks, but I'm kind of freaking out.

Accountability Project Day 15:

Pre-Breakfast:
1 cup warm water, lemon and honey
1 cup water with White Flood
Breakfast:
Kefir Smoothie
Lunch:
Apple
Chicken and Cabbage
Monster
Dinner:
Turkey pattie
Fried egg
Stir Fry Veggies 

No workout today, it was a cold and rainy day and I was not in the mood to run 5 miles on a treadmill in the basement.  I can handle the cold, but I can't in good conscience run with the babies in a double jogger in the rain.  Hopefully the weather will change for the better and I don't have to face this slacker-ness attitude on Thursday when I'm suppose to run the other 5 miles.

No comments: