Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Stickle's

I've been a little hesitant to write this posting. I just know it's going to make me teary. Shoot, here comes the lump in my chest right before the water works.
Stickle's, even though you didn't get to feed our family while we were in the hotel I couldn't neglect writing a letter of thanks to you all.
Chris, I've really enjoyed our friendly bantering. I like that you are the type of person that I can just speak my mind to and you don't get offended. Because you know who you are and what is best for you and your family. I know we have butted heads (like the near screaming match when I was soooo hormonally prego!), but I look back on that and think, Man...that was fun! And we are still friends, which I think is totally awesome.
Janneen, oh Janneen...words cannot express the gratitude that is welling up in my heart right now for you. Your friendship is the one I will cherish the most. I have to admit when we first met I was a little intimidated by some of your remarks in RS. I felt totally unworthy to be in your presence, but that didn't stop you from persuing a relationship with me. I could write an entire essay on what your friendship means to me, but I think I want to keep it private because for one; there is just too much to say, and two; it is just too special to share with everyone on the worldwide web. I will say that you will always be the voice of reason in my head and when things get tough I will hear your sweet voice say, "Did you pray about it?" and then all will be well. I will miss you terribly.

With love from your sister in the Lord,
Kara

No comments: