Friday, June 12, 2009

The Cox Family

Dear Cox Family,
Thank you so much for dinner tonight. Just a mere thanks doesn't seem to come close to the gratitude that I feel. Your small family has taken my large one in several times to play games while the kids played or like tonight, fed my homeless family.
Nathan, you were the first HT we had actually come visit us in a year, even though you were new to the ward and didn't know us. It really meant a lot to me to have you come over and share your message with my family. I haven't forgotten the blessings that you have assisted with and I will be forever thankful.
Cicily, as we were discussing our common pasts of people misunderstanding our shyness for snobbishness, I can't help but be amazed at what kind of women we have become. We all know my shyness is something of the past, in fact my mouth tends to work against me at times, but you seem to have mastered the strong quiet persona. That is how I perceived you when I first met you, and I know now that I was right with this assumption. Of course when one really gets to know you they see you completely open up and discover a sure and steadfast person with a great sense of humor and a heart to match. Our personalities just seem to compliment each other and I have enjoyed our hilarious banters back and forth which have resulted in some really good ideas! (i.e. Old Ladies with Guns) =) Thank you so much for your friendship!

Love you my sister!
Kara

2 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Good luck in your move! I am so jealous!...you get someone to move you...I have to do it alone :)