Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Harris Family

Dear Harris Family,
Thank you for inviting us into your home tonight. The food was delicious and the company was even better! Thanks for letting us play on your Wii Fit. We went to Target after we left your house and bought one of our own to enjoy in our hotel room. =) We definitely should have done this more often.
Brad, or should I say Bishop Harris, you have been an awesome Bishop, showing lots of patience and understanding to a whiny pregnant lady who was called to be the Nursery leader. I can never thank you enough for the piano that has blessed our home. I absolutely LOVE it and I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for presenting this opportunity to us and that you were inspired to let us have it. Miriam is going to miss you most of all...or should I say your candy jar! =)
Lisa, I've always known you were a funny lady it just isn't fair that we didn't connect on a more personal level sooner. You are my bosom buddy, you were my partner in crime with the whole paisties idea. I love your sense of humor and for someone so little all your spitfire. You don't mess with Texas and you certainly don't mess with Lisa! LOL! I certainly wish I had been your apprentice in finding shopping deals, I consider you the master. Thank you so much for your fast friendship, even though it was right at the end. I will miss you guys so much!

With love,
Kara

p.s.
I just wanted to wish you well on all your future accomplishments, but in particular on the anniversary of your engagement. May you have many many more anniversaries of your engagement, and if God willing I may have as many anniversaries of my engagement as you two. HAHAHA! =) LOVE YOU!

No comments: