Monday, June 22, 2009

The Lemon's

Facebook really is an amazing thing! On the second day of our trip I posted that our next stop was Tucson, AZ and my friend from over 10 years ago sent me a message telling me that they are in Tucson and we could crash with them for the night. I was thrilled! More than thrilled, I was anxious to get there and play catch up. We have never met each others husbands or each others kids. We have been keeping ourselves updated with each others lives through blogs and most recently FB. We arrived very late, almost midnight, but that didn't keep up from staying up WAY too late laughing and reminising of our past. It was so much fun and FREE! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to see my other friend, her sister, Alonna because we were just going to be passing through. We had a long day ahead of us, but she did come by in the morning and it was awesome to be able to visit with her as well before we had to hit the road. Thank you so much for helping us out! I loved your family and I hope there will be other opportunities for us to get together again!

No comments: