Monday, October 22, 2012

Jersey-isms Pt. 4

I am absolutely in love with this time of year!  I have always LOVED the fall!  Halloween is my favorite holiday, the weather cools off just slightly, but not too much to freeze you to death, and the leaves change beautiful colors.  This is the first year that I actually get to enjoy that last one.  My eyes feel like they are drinking in the beautiful colors all over the place and I can't decide where to look first, and I definitely can't get enough!  The yellow, orange and my favorite RED!  Just gorgeous and I get to enjoy them all!  Here is a picture of my back yard, mostly yellow with a hint of reds poking through.   I would have put up a better picture, but the best scenes are when you are just driving down the road and you are flanked by these wonderful, colorful trees on either side, and I can't just stop and take a picture....although I am tempted. :)







I seriously feel so blessed to be here, I've always wanted to live in the New England area, and this is just the icing on the cake!  Theo and I drove to Philly on Friday night to go to a Haunted Prison, Terror Behind the Walls at the Eastern State Penitentiary, and the ride down the Expressway was breathtaking with all the colors!

I think I'll blog about the Prison tomorrow.  It's always been Theo's goal to find a haunted house that actually scares me. Check in tomorrow to find out if he was successful with this one!

No comments: