Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Little Beethoven


The benefits of working in Childwatch at the YMCA is that I get the discarded toys. This toy was loved, but loved a little too much and the kids were constantly beating each other up just to have their turn. These "fighting toys", as they are referred to, are either given away or tossed out. I was the lucky recipient of this neat little piano that Emma absolutely loves! Even if she falls off the seat she will reach up with all her might just to push the keys. She loves music, I think the most out of all three kids, so it will be interesting to see what talent is locked away inside this tiny little odyssey.

1 comment:

Lainie said...

My boys learned to walk with that piano (we have one at our house). They would straddle the seat and hold on to the handles and push it all over my house. So funny. What a great toy for your house!