Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hi-tech Toddler

Miriam is only 2 years old and has already mastered the Bluetooth. She was really upset that I wouldn't give her Emma's yogurt and started yelling for Daddy. She spotted my Bluetooth on the table and exclaimed, "I want to call Daddy." So I called him for her and she immediately calmed down. She is really getting the hang of it and just talks up a storm. She was talking to Theo one day when I was walking into the school to pick up Tobie. This parent was looking at her and she pointed to the Bluetooth and said, "Daddy." She looked so professional, and many parents stared and laughed, but she is so technology savvy!

2 comments:

Cyrus and Annie said...

She looks like a future CEO

Lainie said...

That is hilarious! She is so strikingly beautiful. Watch out world!!!