Friday, September 14, 2012

Submission

I haven't been posting that much lately because my phone is messing up really bad.  I love the Instagram app, I've loved being able to snap a picture of our day and be able to blog about it.  But for some reason the app keeps telling me there is an error and then forces closed, my regular camera app that came with the phone is doing the same thing.  The guy at the Verizon store says there is a gliche with my phone and there is no quick fix.

I have loved my Android, but I think this might just be the last nail in the coffin.  I have had so many problems with my ringer not working, not being able to call out and freezes that only get fixed by me having to remove the battery.  I'm done!

I am finally going to submit and get me one of these:



No comments: