Thursday, June 7, 2012

Organizing



Doesn't this look awesome! Such organization. I just wish that I could get my stuff together and in order this precise. Especially with a very big move coming up I have gotten the organizing bug.

I have clothes to throw out, things to sell, but I can't seem to get the little things in order. I have several drawers and a few closets that are filled with miscellaneous odds and ends from scrapbooking, to sewing projects to school work. But the thing that really eats at me is the cost of getting organized.

Looking at this picture I see $10 here, another $20 there...so much equipment just to get organized. Why does organization have to be so darned expensive! I've seen shows where they help people get organized, but they have to buy trays and baskets and shelving! I just don't have the resources or the time to go to stores to find junk to put my junk in.

I am thisclose to just using a baggy system and putting everything in labeled Wal-Mart or Target bags. It won't be pretty, but maybe I can get everything up to NJ in at least an orderly fashion. With 5 kids and no time, that just may be my only option.

No comments: