Monday, June 11, 2012

Finger Toes


These have got to be the ugliest shoes ever invented, but with past foot problems, curiosity and these babies on sale I decided to bite the bullet and try them out.  At first I thought it was going to be annoying with the fabric between my toes, but oddly enough they are incredibly comfortable!  They promote forefront foot strike when you run, and it definitely does that.  I've been trying to run that way anyway with my running shoes, and with these it just happens naturally.  Of course after a half mile of running I started to feel other weaknesses in my feet which will hopefully strengthen over time.  I switched out to my regular running shoes for the rest of my run and boy did my feet feel weird going BACK to my normal shoes!  I was not expecting that.  I guess my feet really did enjoy the new style.

Of course I will NOT be sporting these things to church, or to the store. You will only catch me wearing them in two places, either on my treadmill or running outside.  Other than that I don't plan on making any bold fashion statements....yet. 

No comments: