Monday, June 25, 2012

My Life Right Now


This is my life right now, air mattresses and suitcases.  Everything is loaded up and headed to NJ.  I feel like a family of squatters. Ha!

We thought for sure that we had enough electronics to keep the kids happy, and then Miriam broke my laptop.  Now we are down to 2 laptops, a Kindle Fire, my cell phone and a temperamental DS  and for some reason this still isn't enough to keep everyone happy. 

Even with all the bickering over whose turn it is on what machine, I actually like this arrangement.  There is nothing to keep clean, no toys to pick up and I have a legitimate reason for not cooking instead of just not feeling like it.  Just a few more days and we will be on the road!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OH I've been there!! I can't imagine doing it with 5 little ones. Good luck on your exciting new adventure! :)