Friday, May 28, 2010

And then there were 5....


For those of you who guessed it by my hinting around in a previous post, you are correct. I am in fact pregnant with number 5! I've actually known since the pictures of us at our camping trip. I have to admit I was in denial for awhile and a little afraid that I may not in fact be pregnant. Despite the crippling fatigue and constant nausea. But all doubts were laid to rest last Tuesday when I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time, and then yesterday the baby got it's first pictures.

Theo and I are super excited and feel that this little spirit was destined to be with us. I thank my Heavenly Father constantly for my wonderful children, no matter how much hair falls out of my head each day. Now I can look forward to this glorious addition, that I believe will finally complete our family.

3 comments:

Britt Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! Wow, 5 that makes for LOTS of fun times and sticky fingers! :)I bet the kids are very excited!

kara said...

Yay Ikner! I miss our visits on your couch while the kids run crazy and Nora hopes you'll offer a pop-tart. I'm sure it would be even MORE fun with #5 around!

Apotatoe said...

Oh I'm excited for you! And I'm in awe...you go girl! Miss you lots! (Loved 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th Nephi slaying Laban! Haha!)