Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Coast Guard Santa

 Santa came and visited us at Theo's work.  He came in on a helicopter, he's got style!
I think they are a little excited, Ha!
 Coming in for a landing!
 It's Him!  It's really him!!!
 I had to keep calling my kids back so they wouldn't run out onto the tarmac.
 Charlotte was impressed!
They filled a helicopter with gifts for the kids and Santa's helper passed them out while the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him if they have been bad or good.
 Charlotte isn't impressed anymore, she didn't want to have anything to do with him.
 My shy Miriam.
 Emma had to really think of what the right answer would be.
 Hannah waited the longest, so she was like, just give me my present fat man! LOL!
Tobie didn't get left out either, he said he wasn't going to sit on his lap, but we see who won out in the end.
It was a fun afternoon, and the kids were super excited that they got to see Santa and even more happy that they got gifts! 

No comments: