Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sinful

I think my subconsciousness know when I am trying to loose weight and it comes up with all these decadent mouthwatering sinful creations that I just simply cannot deny myself of making. I don't know if anyone has had a Double Doozie before from the American Cookie Co., but they are DELICIOUS!!! They are a piece of cookie sandwich heaven. The problem was one day when I realized that they are very simple to make. Now I make Double Doozies almost every time I make cookies. (When you know how to make them this way is there really any point in just having plain cookies anymore??? I didn't think so.) I've made chocolate chip with chocolate frosting Doozies and white chocolate chip with vanilla frosting. The picture is of my newest thing, chocolate white chocolate chip Doozies. SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! I did take these to a party, so don't think I sat there after taking this picture and scarfed them all down, all though I was very tempted.

I highly recommend making these. Simply make your favorite kind of cookie and let them cool. Pipe or spread your favorite kind of icing on the back of one and then place another cookie making it into a sandwich. I recommend eating these with your eyes closed, it enhances the flavors. Enjoy!

No comments: