Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cal Skate

I have found an awesome activity and I'm hooked. Regardless of the fact that I don't skate, this place called Cal Skate has Toddler Time two times a week and I am loving it! It is so much fun and the girls are naturals. Fortunately I don't have to actually wear any skates, I can just walk out to help my girls learn.
The first time Emma came she was great, but the second time she just wanted me to hold her the whole time. That's a little friend from church, Ainsley, behind her and her mother told me that her second time she hated it also. But now she is all over the place, so I know there is hope for Emma.
My friend Lisa from church, doing double duty on my behalf while I took Miriam to the bathroom. She's holding Hannah on her hip and Emma's hand. Thanks Lisa!
My little roller chick. She was loving it and really loved practicing the falling down and getting up part. (top picture)

Don't they look so cute with their little skates on? I just love it!

No comments: