Friday, March 27, 2009

Purging

With our move fast approaching in June I am getting the Spring Fever to clean out the garages and purge anything and everything that is of no use to me. I can't believe some of the junk that I have held on to, some since before my marriage.

Here is a short list:

Old Tests
Old Essays
Random Doodles of no importance
Tapes (which are not labeled)
Clothes with holes

And I have boxes of these things! Useless junk!

The thing about moving military style is that they will pack everything up for you. I could easily just have them pack it all up and then I could shove those boxes into corners at the new place. But really, what would be the point?

I feel a sense of liberation with so much of this stuff being purged. I think I am a reformed pack rat, and I am embracing the change!

1 comment:

mb said...

i love moving becasue of that fact alone. sometimes i'll just "pretend" to be moving and purge and clean the house like there is no tomorrow!