Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fabulous Five

Fabulous Five
OK! So this is how this works...the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me for you. My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:

1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2 What I create will be just for you.

3 It will be done sometime this year.

4 You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-)

5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? The catch is that you must re post this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Kara-
This sound like a lot of fun...be creative...:)

Shumaker said...

Yoiu know you want to send me some thing too. I have not figured out what i am sending out yet but I am trying to be very creative about it.

kara said...

Okay, I'm in. You're so crazy I just have to see what it is. Just don't send me Emma's half eaten pop tart or something.