Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Little Preschooler

Miriam started preschool today, and boy was she excited. We are lucky enough to have a preschool here that offers free schooling to Coast Guard. Probably because without the Coast Guard paying for everything we would be living in a van down by the river! She has another LDS Coastie friend that goes there, so there was a familiar face for her there. She wasn't shy or anything, she walked right in and didn't even turn around or freak out.
Here she is in front of her cubby. Doesn't she just look so cute! When we picked her up later her hair was completely down. I guess tomorrow I will just leave it down. Oh well, she was adorable for her first impression anyway.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

You guys are so lucky to have a preschool that's free! I wish I could put Gavin into something here. She is so cute! I love little girls in pig-tails.

Maureen said...

Heck Ari is all I've got left. I'm not near ready to send her off to be big. That day will come and I'll probably lose it. Don't know how you handle so many so young Kara. Good for you. She is super cute as is Hannah as are Tobie and Emma. Sort of wish I had a new born.