Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pretty in Pigtails

I just thought Miriam was too cute not to take a picture of her a few Sundays ago with her adorable pigtails. She just turned 3 and I have just recently been able to enjoy one of the perks of having a girl, and that is fixing her hair. She is such a pretty little girl! Tobie wanted to be in the picture to, he is such a camera hog!! =) I guess I will have to wait until Emma is 3 before I have that luxury to do her hair also. Oh well, at least I have one that I can enjoy now.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

So adorable! When I do Lexie's hair she ends up pulling it down right after I do it, while laughing....

Aleisha said...

I LOVE little girls hair like this. I always had fun doing my neices hair. All I get to do is buzz my boys hair off. Too cute!