Monday, December 22, 2008

Random 7

Okay Melinda, here goes...

1.) I'm a wannabe. I wanna be a singer, writer, reader, traveller, better mom, runner, healthier, better at decorating, speak several languages, craftier, more spiritual and more knowledgeable in the scriptures.

2.) I'm a jinx. Look up Murphy's Law in the dictionary and you'll see my picture! I used to use this to my advantage. As a girl my parents would tell me to go wait in the car before going somewhere, I would sit there for what felt like forever and then as soon as I got out of the car to see what was taking them so long they would walk out of the house. Pretty soon I just started to get out of the car just to jinx them out the door. Whenever Theo is sent out of town I just expect the worst, one time when he left all the kids, including me, got this nasty stomach virus. I was up at 3 a.m. with the carpet cleaner cleaning up kid vomit while feeling like I had just got hit by a MAC truck.

2.) Sometimes I don't seperate the lights from the darks.

3.) I'm a talker, if you can't tell.

4.) I'm lazy, which is probably why I am a "wannabe" and not a "be".

5.) I'm anal, but I'm not anal about being anal. I'm anal if I feel like it. I'm too lazy to be anal all the time.

6.) I'm borderline agoraphobic. I have tiny panic attacks when leaving the house without my family. But then my girls let out a bloodcurdling banshee-esque scream and I don't feel so bad about it as I run out the door nursing my bleeding ears.

7.) I have a sleep routine that if I don't do it I can't fall asleep. I start off on my right side and then turn over onto my left. If I start out on my left side it messes everything up and it takes me a really long time to fall asleep.

I tag...um....Sarah, Rochelle, Maureen and anyone else who wants to do it!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like fun. If I get around to blogging, I'm might just do it too. I loved reading about ya!

Sarah said...

Seven random things about me? Hmm, let me think... Hey, hope you guys had a good Christmas!!

Annie said...

You are so darling. I never knew you were such a jinx. I love the sleep routine too. I totally do the same thing with just a different various on which side I start on etc.

Annie said...

P.S. I just read your Twilight post and commented there. Very interesting.

thebohans said...

yay! i love the new look of your blog, i love the Christmas posts, i love the pictures of you & the kids, love the updates & love the random 7!!! keep us posted on all the happenings. i miss all the girls in marin so bad i can hardly stand it sometimes!!!!