Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ladies' Night Out

So I have been one busy woman getting ready for our trip next week. I don't have a picture bacause, well read on and you will understand. This was today's schedule:
6:45 am Woke up
8:00am Left house
8:15 Drop Tobie at school
8:25 Get to work
12:00 Leave work
12:15 Pick up Tobie from school, leave directly from there to Santa Rosa, 45 minutes away to pick up a portable DVD player for our trip.
2:00 Get home, girls go down for naps. I do laundry and then have to vacuum because Tobie decided to dump an entire bag of goldfish on my couch. (which he was laying on when I found him, when I asked him what he thought he was doing he responded, "I'm tired.") Do dishes.
4:30 Wake Miriam
4:45 Go to Weight Watchers. Down -.8 lbs. Oh well, better luck next time.
5:00 On my way to pick up babysitter
5:30 Stop by Safeway. Left kids and dog in car with babysitter. Tobie had to pee, babysitter opens the side door for him to pee and the dog jumps out and runs into the store. Babysitter runs after dog, putting Tobie in charge of babies in car. Friday bites babysitter, but she still manages to get her back in the car, and Tobie pees happily in the parking lot of Safeway.
6:00 Give kids a bath and set them up for dinner.
6:30 Leave for my Ladies' Night Out
6:45 Arrive at Ladies' Night Out and realized I forgot my camera that I had placed in my diaper bag because I left my bag at home.
9:45 Left for home
10:00 Babysitter goes home, almost all kids in bed. Except me and this is when I call it a night.
11:00 In bed.
I don't know if I will get any new posts in before my trip, but when I get back I hope to have lots of fabulous pictures!

3 comments:

Cyrus and Annie said...

don't kids always have to pee at the most inoppotune moments?

Lainie said...

What a day! Aren't you glad that's over!! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Annie said...

Love those crazy days! Can't wait to hear how your trip went.