Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dreamland Skate

I haven't posted in so long that I forgot to post backwards and this jewel of a picture came up first instead of last as the last bit of evidence that my kids had a wonderful time at the Skate Center. Last Saturday Theo suggested coming here for the family time. This skating rink is right by the house I grew up in and if there were any skating parties this was the place. Let me just state for the record that I absolutely HATE skating and I am no good at it. But I love seeing my kids excel in areas that I am weak. It was a great idea and lots of fun, regardless of the picture you see above. That fit was brought on by the fact that we had to leave.
Roller skating babies.


Tobie was such a trooper. This was his first time on skates and he kept falling down. He couldn't even do the marching thing they tell you to do when you are first learning. He complained a bit, but if we ever asked if he was done he said 'no' and kept on truckin'! By the end he was really getting the hang of it.

The calm before the storm.


No comments: