Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you Stephenie Meyer!

It is no secret that I am a big fan of the Twilight series written by Stephenie Meyer. (See exhibit 1 to the right of the screen.) I even have her webpage in my bookmarks, so I check it regularly. I don't think I am at stalker status by any means though, I've only read the series twice! After reading her bio I noticed that we liked a lot of similar bands and books and movies, so I was thrilled to see the playlists that she added hoping to find some new music. I am one of those moms who live under a rock listening to The Wiggle's, They Might Be Giants kids' CD's and primary songs. As I browsed through her collection I came across the band Muse. I remembered her mention that Muse is her favorite band, so I was eager to hear them. I am really loving this band! It's like my eardrums are getting a cold refreshing drink of water after being dried out for too long. Muse is definitely on my short list of bands that I love! And I just wanted to thank her for introducing them to me. So if anyone knows her, would you please pass this along. Thanks a ton! =)

3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I have see the trailer for the Twilight movie...it's pathetic really but I can't help it. I get tingles everytime I see it. I can't wait for the movie!!!!

Chelle said...

You know I was telling you that I was kinda into True Blood on HBO? Tommy said that show was based on Twilight. Tommy said he saw an interview with her and she said that she loved the show and she watched it herself. I thought she was a member of the church and that show is a little risque.

Chelle said...

Scratch that last comment. I decided to do my own homework and True Blood is from the author Charlaine Harris. Both authors have kinda the same story but they are totally different!