Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First Grader

I meant to make this posting last week, but just haven't been able to get to it until now. Tobie started the 1st grade last Wednesday and he is doing really good so far. Everyday he tells me he is getting green faces, which is an awesome improvement from last year. His teacher that he actually had last year (she moved up to teach 1st this year) called on the second day to tell me what a model student he has become. I told her not to jinx it. =) After I got off the phone with her I was telling Tobie what she said, and he said matter-of-factly "That's because I am a 1st grader." I just really hope that he keeps it up.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I hope he keeps up the good work! Aren't they growing up so fast. I still can't believe they're in 1st grade already!