Monday, November 2, 2009

A Happy Halloween and a Funny Photo

Like a knucklehead our camera's batteries died right when we get to the ward chili cook off party. I managed to squeeze just enough battery juice out to get one shot of Hannah in her Little Red Riding Hood costume. Isn't she adorable! I thought I did have another shot of all the kids together, but apparently my camera gave all it could give and gave out while I was pushing the button as they grouped together for a photo. Ah well, I guess those images will remain in my head at how cute the rest of them were. So in the meantime I decided to just post some other pics of Hannah just because she is so stinking cute!
I got this romper at Target for $5! I love it so much! And look at that bow! Can I use any more exclamation points? YES! She is that precious!!!
This is my all time favorite pose. I got a wig for Emma because she wanted to be Ariel, then she wouldn't put it on and Theo ended up using it for his Pirate costume (which was AWESOME! Sorry, no pics of that either. :( ) But we had a ton of fun with it when I brought it home. Everyone tried it on, but Hannah was the only one who I thought resembled E.T. after Drew Barrymore's character dressed him like a woman. She even has the walk down. It was the funniest thing ever!

We had a great time Trick-or-Treating. We went to my parents neighborhood since ours is still under construction. There were so many people there that really got creative with their decorations, and even a few Haunted yards, one in particular scared the be-jee-bers out of the kids. It was one of the best Halloweens to date. I hope everyone had a great holiday as well!

No comments: