Monday, May 19, 2008

Karate Tournament

Tobie participated in his very first Karate Tournament. He didn't do so great with the scoring, but I thought what he did was pretty awesome. You could just tell the difference in the focus from the other kids who won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. But now that he has seen what the tournament is about he has made a goal to get one of the medals. He wants to go all the way to black belt. I really hope he stays motivated, and I hope I stay motivated to push him when he isn't so motivated.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed. Theo's example will surely keep Tobie on his quest for a black belt & 'medals'. I love you Tobie........Pawpaw

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool! Coby tells me he's not big enough to do that. I told him Tobie is younger then him so I guess he's just not that into it. That makes me a little sad. But tell Tobie to keep up to good work!
Chelle